Friday, February 5, 2010

Broken Cappilaries On Upper Cheek Broken Cappilaries? Any Info?

Broken Cappilaries? any info? - broken cappilaries on upper cheek

Heyy! Well, what I was looking through a magazine, and I found out I broke cappilaries verrry the underside of the nose .. In addition to receiving laser treatment, use and spell, how can I go, or they disappear altogether?

And I had a MRSA infection in the nose badly, and only under the bridge and left a package there. I really want to have plastic surgery in it because I'm so uncomfortable. How can I convince my parents about it, that I, otherwise it will be resolved ... Please help if you can! : D thank you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have the same as the side of my nose! so boring and it seemed only a day, I'm only 17! I thought it was something to do with age!
Do you know what are the causes?
I have this question a while ago but got no answer, so if you want an answer saying that a way forward, if you prefer, you can go to get my avatar on my profile and my e-mail, thankss x


EDIT:
I just found it!
http://www.skindoctors.co.uk/shop_produc ...

and this
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/FACIAL-REDNESS-REM ...


or theres a home remedy:
read this!>
http://www.earthclinic.com/CURES/broken_ ...

Broken capillaries / spider veins
The roadmap of thin red lines on the cheeks is boring and uncomfortable and is often due to exposure to the elements, sun damage and contact with hot water and cold. Like freckles, these faults are easily removed and aesthetic surgery techniques - such as pulsed lasers and desertification eyes - can the most effective options.

However there are some home remedies World HeritageI can help these conditions. Apple cider vinegar, for example, recommends the use of varicose veins, apply morning and evening own. Extra virgin olive oil, coconut combination, with rose, palmarosa, or parsley, oil, is believed to be effective in treating broken capillaries to be.

Post a Comment