Sunday, February 7, 2010

Heart Palpitations Every Day Heart Palpitations All Day After Intense Argument?

Heart palpitations all day after intense argument? - heart palpitations every day

I had a small, barely audible heart murmur since birth and usually have a heart "flutter" or a double shot, palpitations or occasionally. But today I had a huge screaming argument, it was very, very intense and the days when I feel it flutters from time to time. Perhaps once every half hour or an hour, I'm not sure.

There are no other symptoms other than a sharp pain yesterday was my biceps. Is it not to worry, or is only triggered by stress and disappear by itself?

2 comments:

purplegi... said...

What you describe are typical symptoms of anxiety ... and it seems very well that if this were the case, after a violent quarrel. Sometimes, especially when the scene was very intense, as you said, even thought you can go just set your heart at all boring.

I took my blood pressure, one night while watching a sad spectacle on television and I was very surprised, my BP rises and more to see ... shows how our emotions affect our hearts, hey! ...

The best thing to do is to forget the debate and to relax and unwind with something that you like or find comforting ... Let your heart relaxes. I'm pretty sure that you fear nothing.

beN said...

Sounds like stress and anxiety to me. Just relax.

Post a Comment