Thursday, December 24, 2009

Cloudy Vision After Cataract Surgery I Have Got Cataract In Left Eye And Surgery Date Is Next Month In Novermber And My Wedding Is In December?

I have got cataract in left eye and surgery date is next month in novermber and my wedding is in December? - cloudy vision after cataract surgery

I have a cataract in his left eye and swelling. I wil go with the last evaluation before surgery and Coz of inflammation. Coz I am concerned me about the strange thing is that I am only 27 years. My marriage is only a month after the operation. Do I have bruises in the eye or that I do not want brands Coz I look funny on my wedding day. I want to know aftewrds the possible side effects of surgery. Can someone help me, to continue with the details and also a good decision with the operation at that time or not. My vision is cloudy there.

No comments:

Post a Comment