Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Due Date Calculator Week By Week Can I Get A Positive Pregnancy Test At 1 Week Past Ovulation?

Can i get a positive pregnancy test at 1 week past ovulation? - due date calculator week by week

My husband and I tried to do our first child. But a ton of maturity calculator that I'm in three weeks and has now received a positive result, but the thing that just last week, I'm ovulating, and I do not even know, at least to start 6 days, then take a week Built around enough HCG to achieve a positive outcome. So I have to ask, you can get a result if to test me?

1 comment:

Katharin... said...

6 DSB It is not only a good idea to test, hCG concentration was too low. I have never been tested, until 12 DPO with a risk of negative consequences if Preggers or not.
Try to wait Frer at 12 DPO or better yet, until 14 DPO can really trust the results below.

Good luck

Post a Comment